G.G.I.C. JASPUR was established in 1975 and it is managed by the Department of Education. It is located in Urban area. It is located in Jaspur block of Udham Singh Nagar district in Uttarakhand. The school consists of Grades from 6 to 12. Hindi is the medium of instructions in this school. This school is approachable by all weather road. In this school academic session starts in April.
The school has Government building. It has got 23 classrooms for instructional purposes. All the classrooms are in good condition. It has 2 other rooms for non-teaching activities. The school has a separate room for Principal. The school has Partial boundary wall. The school have electric connection. The source of Drinking Water in the school is Tap Water and it is functional. The school has a playground. The school has a library and has 621 books in its library. . The school has 23 computers for teaching and learning purposes and all are functional. The school is having a computer aided learning lab. The school is Provided and Prepared in School Premises providing mid-day meal.
- A modern approach to the teaching-learning process.
- Spread over 7530 SQ MTR in the Jaspur
- Innovative, activity oriented learning experiences motivated by dedicated and experienced staff.
- Confidence-building activities and holistic development of the child’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Value-based educational programs. Computer-aided learning in the lab and accessing Internet / Multimedia in the class.
- Spacious, modern “State- of-the-art” classrooms, library, and playgrounds with colourful “child friendly” equipment.
- Regular workshops on story telling, drama, etc. Low student / teacher ratio for more personalized attention.
- Counseling facilities for students and parents.