Vision & Mission
The Mission of GGIC, Jaspur, is that by 2022 we will focus on ensuring that all students and teachers learn to communicate effectively in English. We will also focus on developing socially secular students with a secular outlook who respect the environment.
Aims And Objectives
- To facilitate the harmonious growth of the personality of a student enabling him to grow into a responsible, honest, warm and caring adult.
- To stimulate the child’s imagination by providing opportunities for the child to grow and develop while reading, listening and playing.
- To give the child a firm grounding in the fundamentals of education from his earliest school years, which are the most impressionable.
- To form correct study habits, develop in him a healthy curiosity, a love for books and learning, instruct him in an understanding and appreciation of the beauty in art, nature, human relationship and moral values.
- The school stands for academic excellence, development of skills and character formation based on the love of God and the service of man as modeled on the person of Jesus Christ. The primary aim of the teaching faculty of GGIC, Jaspur is to make God known and loved, therefore the spiritual development of all their pupils is their prime concern.